HNN Hot Topics: Whither the Republicans?Hot Topics
- Election 2008: General
- Barack Obama
- John McCain
- Sarah Palin
- Obama and Race
- Election 2008: Primaries
- Gender and 2008 Election
- Iowa Caucuses
- Historians & 2008
- HNN Poll: What Does New Hampshire Tell Us?
- HNN Poll: President Huckabee? President Obama? What does Iowa tell us?
- HNN Poll: Should There be a History Debate for Presidential Candidates?
- HNN Guide: Who Should Be the Next Commander-in-Chief? Moral Leader-in-Chief? Educator-in-Chief? Statesman-in-Chief? Politician-in-Chief?
Commentary & News
Robert Brent Toplin: Republicans Should Look Back to the Future
David Horowitz: Obama Derangement Syndrome ... Conservatives Need to Shut Up About the Birth Certificate
Michael Barone: The Future of Conservatism
Victor Davis Hanson: What Went Wrong?
John Feehery: Mr. Jefferson and Mr. Hamilton and the Republican Party's Woes
Mark D. Nevin: The Suburban Sunbelt and the Making and Unmaking of the Conservative Republican Majority
Karl Rove: The 2008 election numbers are not as stark as the results
KC Johnson: History and Rove's Analysis
Scott Rasmussen: The Polls Show That Reaganism Is Not Dead
Jonathan Freedland: What the GOP can learn from the UK
Jennifer Marsico: This Election Has Not 'Realigned' the Country
Henry Olsen: What Would Reagan Do?
comments powered by Disqus
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?