HNN Hot Topics: Whither the Republicans?Hot Topics
- Election 2008: General
- Barack Obama
- John McCain
- Sarah Palin
- Obama and Race
- Election 2008: Primaries
- Gender and 2008 Election
- Iowa Caucuses
- Historians & 2008
- HNN Poll: What Does New Hampshire Tell Us?
- HNN Poll: President Huckabee? President Obama? What does Iowa tell us?
- HNN Poll: Should There be a History Debate for Presidential Candidates?
- HNN Guide: Who Should Be the Next Commander-in-Chief? Moral Leader-in-Chief? Educator-in-Chief? Statesman-in-Chief? Politician-in-Chief?
Commentary & News
Robert Brent Toplin: Republicans Should Look Back to the Future
David Horowitz: Obama Derangement Syndrome ... Conservatives Need to Shut Up About the Birth Certificate
Michael Barone: The Future of Conservatism
Victor Davis Hanson: What Went Wrong?
John Feehery: Mr. Jefferson and Mr. Hamilton and the Republican Party's Woes
Mark D. Nevin: The Suburban Sunbelt and the Making and Unmaking of the Conservative Republican Majority
Karl Rove: The 2008 election numbers are not as stark as the results
KC Johnson: History and Rove's Analysis
Scott Rasmussen: The Polls Show That Reaganism Is Not Dead
Jonathan Freedland: What the GOP can learn from the UK
Jennifer Marsico: This Election Has Not 'Realigned' the Country
Henry Olsen: What Would Reagan Do?
comments powered by Disqus
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History