tags: ranking presidents
Click HERE for our latest articles.
- Historians vs. George W. Bush (HNN Poll of hundreds of historians) 5/17/04
- CSPAN: Lincoln ranked best US president by historians
- Bush Tops List As U.S. Voters Name Worst President, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds (6/1/06)
- Starr Center Poll finds that Republicans would pick Bush over George Washington by a margin of 2 to 1 (2/16/05 drop down the page)
- Zogby Poll of the general public ranks Bush in the bottom third of recent presidents (12/6/04 drop down the page)
Interview with Ivan Eland, who ranks presidents according to a PPL index (peace, prosperity and liberty)
Rick Shenkman: Presidential Ratings ... A Parlor Game?
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel: A libertarian's presidential rankings
- Thomas Fleming: Was George W. Bush the Worst President?
- Robert S. McElvaine: Historians vs. George W. Bush
- Larry DeWitt: The Follies of Instant History: Another Meaningless Poll of Historians
- Ron Radosh: Bush’s Legacy in History and the Press
- Kathryn Moore: George W. Bush: As He Now Appears in a History Book
- Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes: The $10 trillion hangover ... Paying the price for eight years of Bush
Nate Silver: History May -- or May Not -- Judge Bush More Kindly
comments powered by Disqus
- Oral Histories of Donald Trump's Housing Discrimination Case, the Central Park Five, and More
- A Stolen Letter Written by Alexander Hamilton in 1780 Resurfaces
- ‘It’s art activism’: Charleston artists gather at Calhoun monument, urge its removal
- Chinese Railroad Workers Were Almost Written Out of History. Now They’re Getting Their Due.
- Mayor and ‘Foreign Minister’: How Bernie Sanders Brought the Cold War to Burlington
- The Partisan
- If “living history” role-plays in the classroom can so easily go wrong, why do teachers keep assigning them?
- MIT just cracked open an historic time capsule–here’s what was inside
- Historian Ben Macintyre reveals the gripping story of the KGB agent who saved us from Armageddon in 1983
- Peter Cole's ‘Dockworker Power’ Highlights Transnational Struggles for Justice