tags: ranking presidents
Click HERE for our latest articles.
- Historians vs. George W. Bush (HNN Poll of hundreds of historians) 5/17/04
- CSPAN: Lincoln ranked best US president by historians
- Bush Tops List As U.S. Voters Name Worst President, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds (6/1/06)
- Starr Center Poll finds that Republicans would pick Bush over George Washington by a margin of 2 to 1 (2/16/05 drop down the page)
- Zogby Poll of the general public ranks Bush in the bottom third of recent presidents (12/6/04 drop down the page)
Interview with Ivan Eland, who ranks presidents according to a PPL index (peace, prosperity and liberty)
Rick Shenkman: Presidential Ratings ... A Parlor Game?
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel: A libertarian's presidential rankings
- Thomas Fleming: Was George W. Bush the Worst President?
- Robert S. McElvaine: Historians vs. George W. Bush
- Larry DeWitt: The Follies of Instant History: Another Meaningless Poll of Historians
- Ron Radosh: Bush’s Legacy in History and the Press
- Kathryn Moore: George W. Bush: As He Now Appears in a History Book
- Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes: The $10 trillion hangover ... Paying the price for eight years of Bush
Nate Silver: History May -- or May Not -- Judge Bush More Kindly
comments powered by Disqus
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- “Votes For Women," an Upcoming Exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery, Highlights the Bold Accomplishments of Women of Color
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?