tags: ranking presidents
Click HERE for our latest articles.
- Historians vs. George W. Bush (HNN Poll of hundreds of historians) 5/17/04
- CSPAN: Lincoln ranked best US president by historians
- Bush Tops List As U.S. Voters Name Worst President, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds (6/1/06)
- Starr Center Poll finds that Republicans would pick Bush over George Washington by a margin of 2 to 1 (2/16/05 drop down the page)
- Zogby Poll of the general public ranks Bush in the bottom third of recent presidents (12/6/04 drop down the page)
Interview with Ivan Eland, who ranks presidents according to a PPL index (peace, prosperity and liberty)
Rick Shenkman: Presidential Ratings ... A Parlor Game?
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel: A libertarian's presidential rankings
- Thomas Fleming: Was George W. Bush the Worst President?
- Robert S. McElvaine: Historians vs. George W. Bush
- Larry DeWitt: The Follies of Instant History: Another Meaningless Poll of Historians
- Ron Radosh: Bush’s Legacy in History and the Press
- Kathryn Moore: George W. Bush: As He Now Appears in a History Book
- Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes: The $10 trillion hangover ... Paying the price for eight years of Bush
Nate Silver: History May -- or May Not -- Judge Bush More Kindly
comments powered by Disqus
- The U.S. Deported a Million of Its Own Citizens to Mexico During the Great Depression
- Ted Cruz criticizes Tenn. governor for day honoring Confederate general and KKK leader
- Why Trump’s Census Play Is Blatantly Unconstitutional
- Japan, South Korea raise stakes in dispute over forced labor. History helps explain the conflict.
- The President Didn't Always Have Power Over Trade Deals
- A female historian wrote a book. Two male historians went on NPR to talk about it. They never mentioned her name. It’s Sarah Milov.
- Her Book in Limbo, Naomi Wolf Fights Back
- Louie Howland, editor and award-winning maritime historian, dies at 81
- ‘Uncharted Territory’: For Historians Navigating Online Hate, a Scholarly Association Offers a Map
- Smithsonian interested in obtaining migrant children's drawings depicting their time in US custody