tags: ranking presidents
Click HERE for our latest articles.
- Historians vs. George W. Bush (HNN Poll of hundreds of historians) 5/17/04
- CSPAN: Lincoln ranked best US president by historians
- Bush Tops List As U.S. Voters Name Worst President, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds (6/1/06)
- Starr Center Poll finds that Republicans would pick Bush over George Washington by a margin of 2 to 1 (2/16/05 drop down the page)
- Zogby Poll of the general public ranks Bush in the bottom third of recent presidents (12/6/04 drop down the page)
Interview with Ivan Eland, who ranks presidents according to a PPL index (peace, prosperity and liberty)
Rick Shenkman: Presidential Ratings ... A Parlor Game?
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel: A libertarian's presidential rankings
- Thomas Fleming: Was George W. Bush the Worst President?
- Robert S. McElvaine: Historians vs. George W. Bush
- Larry DeWitt: The Follies of Instant History: Another Meaningless Poll of Historians
- Ron Radosh: Bush’s Legacy in History and the Press
- Kathryn Moore: George W. Bush: As He Now Appears in a History Book
- Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes: The $10 trillion hangover ... Paying the price for eight years of Bush
Nate Silver: History May -- or May Not -- Judge Bush More Kindly
comments powered by Disqus
- A Teacher Held a Famous Racism Exercise in 1968. She’s Still at It.
- A Brief History of The Word ‘Redskin’ And How It Became a Source of Controversy
- Just How Little U.S. Students Learn About African American History — And Five Steps to Start to Change That
- Calling Racism A ‘Leftist Lie,’ White Vandals Target California Black Lives Matter Slogan
- Frederick Douglass Statue Torn Down in Rochester, N.Y., on Anniversary of His Famous Fourth of July Speech
- This Maine Governor Never Publicly Embraced the Klan, But He Never Disavowed its Support
- How a Lincoln-Douglass Debate Led to Historic Discovery
- Racist, Brutal Past or Hispanic History? Latinos Clash over Spanish Colonial Statues
- UK Historian David Starkey Quits Cambridge After Slavery Remarks
- Why 2020 Feels Like the Longest Year Of Our Lives — And Yet It’s Only Half Over.