tags: ranking presidents
Click HERE for our latest articles.
- Historians vs. George W. Bush (HNN Poll of hundreds of historians) 5/17/04
- CSPAN: Lincoln ranked best US president by historians
- Bush Tops List As U.S. Voters Name Worst President, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds (6/1/06)
- Starr Center Poll finds that Republicans would pick Bush over George Washington by a margin of 2 to 1 (2/16/05 drop down the page)
- Zogby Poll of the general public ranks Bush in the bottom third of recent presidents (12/6/04 drop down the page)
Interview with Ivan Eland, who ranks presidents according to a PPL index (peace, prosperity and liberty)
Rick Shenkman: Presidential Ratings ... A Parlor Game?
- Jeffrey Rogers Hummel: A libertarian's presidential rankings
- Thomas Fleming: Was George W. Bush the Worst President?
- Robert S. McElvaine: Historians vs. George W. Bush
- Larry DeWitt: The Follies of Instant History: Another Meaningless Poll of Historians
- Ron Radosh: Bush’s Legacy in History and the Press
- Kathryn Moore: George W. Bush: As He Now Appears in a History Book
- Joseph E. Stiglitz and Linda J. Bilmes: The $10 trillion hangover ... Paying the price for eight years of Bush
Nate Silver: History May -- or May Not -- Judge Bush More Kindly
comments powered by Disqus
- The Enduring Appeal of the BBC's "Desert Island Discs" – the Longest Running Interview Show
- White Conservative Parents Got an Educator Fired, then Chased Her to Her Next Job
- Teaching Black History in Virginia Just Got Tougher
- If Ending Roe Isn't Enough, SCOTUS May Blow Up the Regulatory State
- "All the President's Men": From Misguided Buddy Flick to Iconic Political Thriller
- Belew to Maddow: Fascist Groups are "Nationwide Paramilitary Army"
- Far Right Extremism, Paramilitarization, and Misogyny – Statement of Alexandra Stern to the January 6 Committee
- Northwestern Prof and Evanston HS Teachers Engage Illinois Black History
- Jamie Martin: The Rotten Roots of the IMF and World Bank
- Review: Gary Gerstle Argues the Pandemic Killed the Neoliberal Era (But Democrats Don't Know It Yet)