SOURCE: Press Release
Scourge of War: Waterloo, a Real-time strategic game for PC is the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition. The game boasts 20 historical scenarios (from the French, Prussian and British perspectives).
by Christine Haynes
The battle deserves to be celebrated not as the end of the first “total war,” but as the beginning of a “total peace.”
by Brendan Simms
Here are the 400 men who do.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel