SOURCE: The Baffler
by Dennis M. Hogan
What does it say about American liberalism that it's cultural tribune, Bruce Springsteen, is doing a corporate-sponsored podcast with the former President of the United States?
SOURCE: LA Progressive
by Walter G. Moss
Reflections on the emergence of Bruce Springsteen as a model for aging successfully in a chaotic and dispiriting age.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Jonathan D. Cohen
By embracing the Boss, Democrats try to reach white working-class voters. But they need to embrace his ideas, too.
by John Johnson
Springsteen’s verbal artistry is frequently on display in his autobiography just as in his hundreds of recorded songs.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
The document used to be in the collection of Springsteen's former manager, Mike Appel.
by John Johnson
Review of the documentary film Springsteen and I, directed by Baillie Walsh and produced by Ridley Scott.
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time