The Edmund Burke Foundation Betrays its Namesake and Threatens Liberty with "National Conservatism"News at Home
tags: conservatism, far right, political history, fascism, nationalism
Thomas Lecaque is an associate professor of History at Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa, specializing in the nexus of apocalyptic religion and political violence. Follow him on Twitter: @tlecaque.
J.L.Tomlin is a lecturer of Early American History at the University of North Texas, specializing in the politics of American religion.
Tucker Carlson addresss the 2019 National Conservatism conference
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel